EU Groundcare Product Manager (m/f/d)
In this newly created position, the Product Manager Groundcare will work closely with the European Sales Units and KBT to coordinate and drive sales of all Groundcare products and develop new product models and solutions, as well as non-product solutions including Finance, Maintenance and Extended Warranty.
As part of her/his everyday work, the candidate will share responsibility with the Sales Units to achieve GC tractor sales targets. This will involve close communication with each Sales Unit to check that we remain on track, that planned actions are prepared and deployed in a timely manner. Of course, in case we should ever be behind target, the candidate will identify and coordinate corrective actions aimed at enabling the Sales Units to achieve the GC tractor sales goals.
The candidate will also support the preparation of key shows (e.g. Agritechnica, Galabau, SIMA, EIMA, FIMA) and events and ensure that Kubota’s value proposition is consistently communicated and clearly understood.
On behalf of the Sales Units, the candidate will act as a direct link to KBT/KMA/KFM/KV engineering and design teams regarding required current and new product requirements. She/He will also be the first line of contact for handling customer surveys and hosting KBT staff on such matters.
The Product Manager Groundcare will be a team member of the Tractor Business Unit Marketing team and report to the Tactical Marketing Manager.
- Ideally educated to Bachelor or Masters level in a relevant subject – i.e. Mechanical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Agroecology, Organic Agriculture, Business, etc
- At least 2 years of relevant Product Management, Sales, and/or Product Marketing or technical experience
- Groundcare and/or Agriculture experience
- Strong communicator, and team player
- Willingness to travel (15%-20% in Europe)
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and oral), any additional European languages are an advantage (German, French, Italian or Spanish preferred)
We will give strong preference to internal candidates
This position can be located at any of our Kubota or Kverneland sites (in Spain, France, Italy, UK, Germany, Denmark or Norway)