Tractors in the M60 series impress through optimised power and ease of operation. A common rail (CRS) engine guarantees maximum power and torque output with low exhaust emissions and outstanding economy, and sophisticated engine design results in a tractor that is not only extremely easy to use but also highly efficient.
- 55 kW (74 hp), engine power output acc. to 97/68/EC
- Agile, smooth 4-cylinder engine, 3331 cm³, 4-valve technology, turbocharger, common rail injection, emission level EU IIIB, diesel particle filter, oxidation catalyst, EGR
- Easy and comfortable 18F/18R transmission (6 gears, 3 groups)
40 km/h with engine speed reduction, power shift reverser
- Creeper speed group, constant speed management
- Low-maintenance portal front axle for maximal agility, ground clearance and high axle load
- Comfort cabin, air-conditioning and air-suspended comfort seat as standard
With outstanding agility, an excellent power/weight ratio and a maximal load capacity of up to 2900 kg, this tractor is optimally suited for use on grassland farms, as on-farm tractor with front-loader use, and for soil cultivation.
The comfortable cabin with powerful air-conditioning, air-suspended driver’s seat and outstanding all-round visibility allows you to work with ease.
- Maximum Horsepower 74 PS
- Transmission Powershuttle
- extremely agile
- cabine yes